Taiga Whole Health serves to educate and support individuals in making lifestyle choices that will:
- prevent and in many cases, reverse western disease
- optimize performance in sport
- improve overall health
- promote active participation in injury recovery
- simplify weight loss without calorie counting or deprivation
- promote sustainability and the health of the planet
- consider the environmental impact of factory farming practices
- consider the welfare of animals raised for food.
Whole foods, plant-based nutrition is the single dietary prescription for the prevention and even reversal of chronic disease, including but not limited to heart disease, diabetes, common cancers, autoimmune diseases, diseases of the bones, the eyes, brain and other organs. All of this with the added benefit of weight loss, without deprivation or counting calories. Margot is committed to client success through education, support, tips and tools for success.